Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Second Beginning

The Very First post of my very new blog :)

Hi there! I'm an experienced blogger, I don't know if you've viewed my other blog before but I am the author behind the blog 'A Little Bit of Pixie Dust'. I've started quite a few blogs a few years ago but the only successful one was A Little Bit of Pixie Dust, I was loyal and faithful to continue writing in that blog. I won't stop blogging in A Little Bit of Pixie Dust, in fact, I will try my very best to blog in it for as long as possible :)

The reason why I'm starting this new blog, is because I've focused more on beauty and fashion in A Little Bit of Pixie Dust. My blogposts are more on fashion and beauty. So this brand new blog that I have named 'She Shall Write' will be more towards blogposts about my days and happenings in my life. I think it'll help me improve my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the posts! Yea. It will improve your writing. I experienced it. :)

    ReplyDelete