Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The School Break Snapshots

(A shot of one of my besties' shoes and mine, now the cover picture for my Facebook account)

I love taking photos randomly in the middle of the day, especially during holidays when I ain't got anything to do. And just 2 days ago, my 1 week school break ended.
Unfortunately I had to end the one week of freedom connected to an IV pole and stuck behind the depressing walls of the hospital :( Yes, I was admitted again. But I managed to capture a few moments of my happiest days of the 1 week break :) Here are the pictures;


The most memorable highlight of this school break is going out to Pavillion with my new found bestie, Celina Bear :) We had LOADS of fun going window shopping (hunting for matching items that we can both wear at school), watching the new movie Lorax (packed with cuteness, enjoyed the little woodland creatures. Singing fishes, cuddly bears, big yellow birds, how awesome can that be?) and eating ice-cream together.
Found matching handphone key-chains!

My favorite picture of us both with smiles from ear to ear.
A 4 framed picture! :D I always enjoy a good four-framed picture :p As you can see, we had some lighting difficulties (picture 2 and 3, the downside of taking photos with a 4th Generation iTouch camera) but I think this was a success as we set themes for each frame. Love the 4th picture, finger-touch-sisters forever!
The Baskin Robbins part of the outing ;D Please excuse my messy hair, lets just say it wasn't a very good hair day :/ I had Rainbow Sorbet (my all time favorite, I only eat non-fat or less-fat ice cream) and Celina had Cotton Candy which she raved about the whole time we were enjoying our cold treats. Whats your favorite Baskin Robbins ice-cream flavor? :)

BEST OUTING EVER!
~
One of my FAVORITEEE t-shirts this month, my Lucy Van Pelt t-shirt from Uniqlo's Peanuts clothing line.
~
On Wednesday, after we collected my sister's SECOND pair of retainers (she got lectured a few times by our parents after not taking good care of her previous one which 'shrunk' according to her), Mom took us to the Korean marts at Ampang to get some snacks and treats for lunch. Both my sister and I had some refreshing Pear flavored Popsicles to suck on along the way home :) a must try!

~
The weather was extremely humid during the week; so after Dad serviced the air cons in the bedroom, we had good comfortable nights of sleep :) To celebrate the cool temperature in the bedroom, I took some hilarious pictures with my friend, Pooh :p
~

One of the highlights of the week was sitting in the air-conditioned room and sketching pictures of Disney Characters. I shall share on my blog some of my sketches in the future posts :) Felt like a professional artist the whole time but I was actually copying the sketches from the original ones I found online xD some artist :/
~




The last few snapshots of my week are focusing on Mom's super delicious Japchae :D I was all-smiles gobbling down my mouth-watering lunch. Noodles were bouncy and chewy, just how I like it.
For those of you who haven't got a clue on what Japchae is, here's a little description of this yummy dish from my go-to website for knowledge, Wikipedia;)

Japchae (jabchae, chapchae) is a Korean dish made from sweet potato noodles (called dangmyeon), stir fried in sesame oil with various vegetables (typically thinly sliced carrots, onion, spinach, and mushrooms), sometimes served with beef, and flavoured with soy sauce, and sweetened with sugar. It is usually served garnished with sesame seeds and slivers of chili. It may be served either hot or cold.

Well, this is basically all the snapshots I have gathered. It was a good 1 week break, now it's time to put on my thinking caps and head back to school. Well, that is, after I get loads of rest and boost up my energy :)


3 comments:

  1. Loving your pics with your new buddy there ^^ so happy for ya that you've got someone along side you at school now ^^ and also happy bout the fact that u found one of Gomes's victims :P lovely pics~ looking goooood :3 I'm loving this post and this blog <3

    ReplyDelete